Child Education Program
From a small seed, a mighty trunk will grow
Our child education program is designed to improve the knowledge of the children, after recognizing the importance of preparing children to pursue their education with communication, intellectual and early reading skills that help them to meet the academic challenges in future. Through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, the children can develop a variety of skills and knowledge in all areas. We provide an enriched environment that furnishes the materials that can be used according to the developmental level of the child. We foster the individuality and develop the confidence and learning competencies of the children.
This child education program can produce significant gains in the learning and development of the child. High quality child education avoids the drop out of the children from the school. Even though the benefits of this education program seem to cross all economic and social lines, the most significant improvement is noted among the children from families with the lowest income levels and the least amount of formal education. People should rethink the value of child education because of the increasing need for a highly educated workforce in the current competitive world.
Through the dynamic teaching methods that focus on creating practical learning experiences, the child gains not only the essential “know what” but also the “know how” required to succeed in this world. It is necessary that every interaction of the child at school should be made meaningful by truly dedicated teachers motivating each child to grow and maximize own potential. Education should mold the children to be confident, motivated, and curious individuals keen to learn various things and striving to do their best in all activities.
- Provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for the children, with the supervision and guidance of competent and caring personnel.
- Supports self-directed activities and cognitive development of the children.
- Planning a completely balanced schedule to avoid the rush feeling and fatigue of the children.
- Ensures a strong foundation in the language development, primary education and mathematical knowledge.
- Includes a clear statement of comprehensive goals and philosophy that addresses all areas of child development.
- Engages the children in purposeful learning activities.
- Implements observation-based assessments for the frequent monitoring of the progress of the children.
- Hands-on experiences to boost the problem solving competencies and scientific thinking skills of the children.