04 Oct Significance of Vocational Training Programs in Rural Development
Vocational Training Programs: Vocational Skills means learning to change one’s role to enhance the essence of life through work and values. If the knowledge through the vocational approach becomes self-employment and economic productivity of the people, then the war against starvation can be encountered and conquered constructively. Vocational skills can play an indispensable role to develop their standard of life and to help them compete in national development.
As the time has come for us to find out the role of vocational skills in poverty reduction. We also need to identify frequencies to make it more effective in rural development. Vocational skills are living, and need-based Education which can switch an un-skilled new and illiterate society into human resources, prescribed education system, because of its determined chronologically ranked structure and fixed nature prohibits the poor from its advantages.
Objectives of Vocational Skills
1. The requirement of scientific knowledge and vocational skill necessary for agriculture, industrial, commercial and economic development
2. Tutoring and conferring of essential skills leading to the reproduction of craft man, professionals and other skilled personnel who will be venturesome and self-reliant
3. To accommodate people who apply scientific knowledge to the growth and answer of environmental problems for the use and service of man
Benefits of Vocational Training Programs
1. Vocational Skills helps oneself in the better appearance of their jobs as they earn excellent learning exposure
2. Vocational Skills is the term itself denotes the students are specialized, and therefore, they have more chances of employment as contrasted to others
3. Important to realize, majority of vocational skills are applicable all over the world, and these found employment opportunities in foreign countries
4. At the same time, vocational Skills programs focus on the recovery of appropriate skills, abilities and competencies
5. It is a piece of necessary equipment for somebody to live in adapts to the real work situation and commits to the development of his society
At the same time, many enterprises struggle to find personnel with the necessary skills. But the existing skills improvement may not prepare people adequately for jobs. Vocational Training Programs serves as an attractive option for youths with suitable skill sets to avail immediate employment rather than go through a costly university training that may not support an appointment!
Significance of Vocational Training
Thus, We, at Elysian Foundation, provides the best hands-on training to all rural people, which makes them competent. In fact, Elysium Foundation promotes every underdeveloped area in the rural community to reach its maximum standards in education, skills and quality. Every people in rural development are subjected to some disqualification due to their struggle in their knowledge.
Our Elysium Foundation focuses on offering real-time and hands-on vocational education and training to the rural areas, which may help them for better livelihood. Each rural community needs a better awareness about these vocational skills so that they get more interested to learn in them. This skill will take them to more places in their life.
We, at Elysium Foundation, provides the best hands-on training in our Organisation. Vocational training programs will need to ensure that pupils are sensitive to employers’ needs. However, the skills that students require to thrive in their role can only be earned if they have hands-on training. Hands-on actions during on-field training through an apprenticeship system will help indirect application of the acquired knowledge. As experienced hands-on-training modules are not familiar, announcement and sharing pleasant practices to other productions will be valued highly.
Finally, Elysium Foundation Provides the best and excellent technical and vocational education and training to the rural community. Also, Our Foundation reconstructs system at all levels which respond to challenges and manage the impact of this age.